Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Member Spotlight - July 2017, Alex S.


Alex S. has been an ENRGi member for a year and has made serious personal gains in that time! If you are a pizza lover like Alex, you can find him in our noon classes to get recommendations.

What motivates you to workout?
Just generally being healthy and feeling strong. Also, to attempt to offset the amount of food I eat. 

What are your favorite classes at ENRGi? 
Warrior and SWAT are my favorites. They both have a great mix of resistance movements and cardio.

How do you recover post workout?
Foam rolling and sitting in the Normatec. I also drink a lot of water.

What is your guilty pleasure? 
Eating obscene amounts of pizza. And drinking. 

What is your favorite quote?
If you hear me say "I'll be right back" at a party, it usually means I'm leaving. -@GSElevator