Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Member Spotlight - August 2017, Erika & Nick


Newlyweds Nick & Erika have been putting in the work at ENRGi for over half a year! You can catch them at any of the nighttime conditioning classes pushing each other. Partner drills bring out some fun competition between these two!

What motivates you to workout?
Erika: I am motivated by knowing I am doing something good for my body! All the instructors are super helpful and want you to grow to become your best self.
Nick: Striving to be the best that I can be. Working out is a great way to clear your mind and focus on what your goals are.

What are your favorite classes at ENRGi? 
Erika: SWAT, Calorie and warrior are my go-to classes! Anything to get a good sweat going! 
Nick: Warrior and SWAT. I always leave those classes with a good sweat going!

How do you recover post workout?
Erika: I usually try to foam roll after a good workout, but binge watching Netflix usually does the trick! 
Nick: Drinking as much water as possible and grilling out with some chicken! 

What is your guilty pleasure? 
Erika: Wine, pizza and ice cream or any dessert really :)
Nick: Beer and pizza!

What is your favorite quote?
Erika: "Have courage and be kind." 
Nick:  "Enjoy Today!"