Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Member Spotlight - September 2017, Morgan S.



Longtime member Morgan S. is always up for the next challenge and continually inspires us! Morgan can be found in most of our gravity classes completing L3 advanced exercises with a smile. 

What motivates you to workout?
I love the way I feel both physically and mentally after a work out, it helps clear my head and calm down after a stressful day...also I really like cookies so I have to even that out somehow.

What are your favorite classes at ENRGi? 
Gravity yoga and gravity fit are definitely my top two, but I like to sweat it out in a S.W.A.T. or calorie class occasionally as well!

How do you recover post workout? 
Lots of water and stretching (and some wine)

What is your guilty pleasure? 
Any and all horror movies 

What is your favorite quote?
"Happiness isn't enough for me, I demand euphoria" - Calvin and Hobbes