Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Member Spotlight, Andrew P. - November 2016

Why we choose Andrew:
Andrew has been a powerhouse since he first walked through our doors 6 years ago! Always one of the first to sign up for a new format and taking the level 3 option, Andrew is fearless in the gym. Thank you for sharing this transformative journey with us!

What motivates you to workout?
The resulting boost in mood and energy afterward, plus a desire to maintain my health.

What are your favorite classes at ENRGi?
Boy, it's hard to narrow it down. Warrior Conditioning has always been a fave; Ropes Gone Wild; Run, Row, Climb; Power Abs. One of the great things about ENRGi has always been the variety of offerings. 

What is your favorite quote?
"The immortal words of Socrates, who said, '... I drank what?' " ;)

How do you recover post workout?
When time allows, Knead to Stretch/Gravity Recover classes or Normatec sessions are great. Otherwise, I have a foam roller and massage stick at home that feel just great on my IT bands . . . NOT!

What is your guilty pleasure?
Based upon the advice of counsel I assert my rights under the Fifth Amendment of the United States Constitution against self incrimination . . . or, did you mean diet-wise? These days, I have to be pretty strict, but, back in the day, Indian or Arab sweets.