Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Member Spotlight - March 2017, Liz M.



Liz has been an ENRGi member since early 2016. Not only has she tried almost every class, but you can catch her working out morning, noon, and night. Need a class suggestion? Liz has you covered!

What motivates you to workout?
My full time gym buddy, Nikkie. You guys making this such a fun place to get tortured everyday. And all the pizza I eat.

What are your favorite classes at ENRGi?
Literally all of them. I started listing them and I realized I was listing all of them. This is a great place for someone with workout ADD. No class is boring and I really appreciate how much thought you guys put in making every workout exciting... and sometimes a little mean. Hayden made everyone do 27 burpees on my birthday when I lied and said I was 27.

How do you recover post workout?
Those early morning days I usually go to work and sleep under my desk. Don't tell my boss.

What is your guilty pleasure? 
I don't feel that guilty about it, but right now my husband and I have two TVs set up in our living-room so we can play simultaneous Zelda. 

What is your favorite quote?
"Are you gonna finish those fries?" -me