Saturday, April 1, 2017

Member Spotlight - April 2017, Michal K.


Michal K. has been an ENRGi member since early 2016. He's attended almost every format ENRGi has to offer and has even brought his fiance in on the fun!!!  

What motivates you to workout?
I like how I feel both physically and mentally after a good workout. Now, I feel guilty on days that I don't workout.  

What are your favorite classes at ENRGi?
I enjoy every class I take but my favorites are SWAT, Boxing, Bells & Bags, and Gravity Yoga.

How do you recover post workout?
I make sure to stretch, drink a lot of water, protein shake and 8 hours of sleep.

What is your guilty pleasure? 
Reese's peanut butter cups.  

What is your favorite quote?
"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things." -Robert Brault